The beginning of SPG financial group is linked with the set up of the brokerage company called Burzovní společnost kapitálová trh, a.s. in 1992 and the participation in the second wave of voucher privatisation.
- Set up of Burzovní společnosti pro kapitálový trh, a.s.
- Participation in the second wave of voucher privatisation through investment companies and funds.
- 200,000 private investors invested in the funds of SPG financial group
- Set up of the Pension fund named Podnikatelský penzijní fond a.s.
- Set up of holding company SPGroup a.s.
- Set up of insurance company called Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna, a.s.
- Acquisition of a 51% share stake in the printing and packaging company called Obchodní tiskárny, a.s. from the National Property Fund
- The pension fund Podnikatelský penzijní fond having 300,000 participants, became the largest pension fund in the Czech Republic
- Acquisition of the 55% share stake of the company called Gallery Myšák, a.s. owning the building plot in the centre of Prague
- Acquisition of the 46% share stake in the company producing electrical insulators called Elektroporcelán Louny a.s. from the National Property Fund
- Sale of the pension fund Podnikatelský penzijní fond, a.s.
- Sale of all the investment companies and funds
- Acquisition of the textile company Jitka, a.s.
- Commencement of foreign securities trading
- Set up of the subsidiary in Ireland
- Set up of the portfolio management activity of the brokerage company Burzovní společnost pro kapitálový trh, a.s.
- Insurance company Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna, a.s. achieved 200,000 policies of Motor third party liability
- Acquisition of the 15% share stake in the Russian oil extraction company Uralskaja Nefť
- Offer of life insurance products of the insurance company Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna
- The insurance company Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna, a.s. became the eighth biggest insurance company operating on the Czech insurance market
- Sale of the company Gallery Myšák a.s. owning the building plot in the centre of Prague
- Acquisition of the major share stake in the printing company Jihočeské tiskárny, a.s.
- Sale of the insurance company Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna, a.s. the seventh biggest insurance company in the Czech Republic
- Sale of the textile company Jitka a.s.
- Preparation of the development projects
- Start up of the real estate companies AAABYTY.CZ and AAAINDUSTRY.CZ
- Acquisition of the insurance company Pojišťovna Slavia, a.s.
- Launch of the development projects
- The real estate agency AAABYTY.CZ ranked among the biggest real estate agencies in the Czech Republic